Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello Ladies, and welcome to HEAVEN ! שלום לכולן וברוכות הבאות לגן עדן



You know that the Burda Magazine is around since the 50's. To find those vintage issues can be very hard and often expensive. So the nice people at the German editorial decided that every season, they would share with us some of their beautiful vintage patterns. I love you Burdastyle.de! Today I am a happy camper! :) 



אתן יודעות שהמגזין בורדה  היה קיים משנות ה50. להשיג את החוברות האלה
 בימינו די קשה, וגם די יקר. אז העורכים החמודים במשרד הגרמני החליטו לענות על הביקוש ולפרסם מדי עונה את גזרות הוינטאז' המהממות שלהם מחדש. אני מתה על בורדה-סטייל הגרמני! הבוקר אין מבסוטה ממני.













and that's not all ladies!

If any of you dear readers is going to make any of these, let me know! I'd love to share the photos and discuss the details :)

אם מישהי מקוראות היקרות שלי מתכננת לתפור משהו מאלה, ספרו לי! אני  אשמח לשתף בתמונות ולדון בפרטים..

As for me, I am going to make a sewing plan for the next couple of months, that will also help me move one with my collection. I am   planning to have weekly sewing posts as another tradition of the blog. Maybe tradition is sometimes good, it gives us the order we need.. (?)

ובאשר אלי, אני הולכת להכין תוכנית תפירה לחודשים הקרובים, שגם תעזור לי להתקדם עם הקולקציה שלי. אני מתכוונת לפתוח מסורת של פוסטים שבועיים שעיסוקם בתפירה. אולי זו הסיבה שאנחנו זקוקים לקצת מסורת, היא מארגנת אותנו (..?) 

Your comments and questions are welcome as always. Have a good one!


תגובות ושאלות ברוכות כתמיד. יום טוב!





2 comments:

  1. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your sense of style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Miss Iffa :) I'm really glad you enjoyed it, making people feel good is one of my hopes for this blog. I also really liked your style, it's original and therefore inspiring. Especially the maxi skirts and the Punjabi style outfits, you make them work!

      Delete

תודה לכל המגיבים :) I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...