Monday, August 6, 2012

A little Gift to My Readers - מתנה קטנה לקוראים שלי


A little gift for my readers- Vintage Fashion Illustration Bookmarks I made from a booklet I found recently. These are special bookmarks, for those fashion and sewing books of yours. All you have to do is save and print the images in a natural size, on a bookmark paper.

מתנה קטנה לקוראי הבלוג- סימניות איורי אופנה משנות ה50 שהכנתי ממגזין שמצאתי לאחרונה. אלה סימניות מיוחדות לספרי אופנה, תפירה ועיצוב שאתן קוראות :) כל מה שצריך הוא לשמור ולהדפיס את התמונות בגודל מלא. אם אתם עושים את זה בחנות, תבקשו לעשות זאת על נייר סימניות.


































enjoy! תהנו!





4 comments:

  1. בכיף:) שמחה שזה מצא חן בעיניך

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cherise:) Thanks! I'm glad you liked them and welcome:)

      Delete

תודה לכל המגיבים :) I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...